Dear Stranger

Assalamualaikum and hye :) talk about stranger today.Stranger is the one who pretend that she know me well then other people.She know me just from outside but in reality she never know my world life.Dear stranger,please stop judge me.You can't handle of what I've dealth with..

Stranger is the one who likes to find my mistakes but she doesn't realize that all people make a mistake.You treated me like an option,so I left you like a choice.People cannot learn without pain.So i decide one day you will realize that you are wrong.

 

You need to change your thought and you will change your world.People was alive with feeling no matter what is going on they still have feeling.You pretend to be good but actually not.You laugh at me because I'm weird,I laugh at you because you're all the same.You should know that the tongue has no bones but is strong enough to break a heart.So be careful with your words.

Pretty face doesn't mean pretty inside.Be nice and respect me and I will do the same thing.You may think I want everything but actually not and definitely wrong.I'm not looking for someone who has everything but someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.

Right now,I just..I mean I want to refresh my mind.Delete all my problems.Undo all my mistakes and save the happy moment.I'm not at the past anymore.So don't talk about my past.If you can't pull me to the heaven,so don't push me to the hell..

*Forgiveness you doesn't mean forgotten what you have  done to me!